Meet Princeton Tree Care's General Manager, Scott Cortina.
What would you do if you won the lottery?
- I’d give money to my family. I would also donate to homeless shelters and organizations for Veterans.
What is your favorite movie?
- Annie. The original.
What is your favorite memory?
- The day I got married.
- The day my son, Frankie, was born.
Favorite animal? And why?
- Dogs. Because they’re cute, fuzzy, and loyal.
Favorite musician or band?
- Definitely Lynyrd Skynyrd.
If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?
- I’d want to fly, but really fast. It would be cool to not worry about traffic. And you could go wherever you wanted.
- Seafood, no question.
Favorite team/ sport?
- Yankees, baseball.
Biggest pet peeve?
- People who chew loudly, with their mouth open.
What makes you happy?
- A beautiful, sunny day.